VÉ - GRETA EARRINGS
Baroque freshwater pearl earrings for daily wear
We highlighted these irregular freshwater pearl earrings with a unique geometric shape and our signature texture. For the first time, we use fireball pearls. These pearls catch the light beautifully due to their unusual shape. They take their name from their comet tail attached to a round core. If you like uncommon pearls, these earrings are for you!
We named these earrings after Greta Thunberg.
With the BOLD collection, we want to thank all the amazing, strong and inspiring women around us who are supporting Ve since our beginning in 2013. These earrings take Greta Thunberg's name. Greta is an 18-year-old climate activist, and she was recently nominated for a Nobel Prize for the third year in a row. That's amazing, congrats Greta!
We handmade the Greta earrings with 9 mm baroque pearls
- Metal: solid sterling silver (925 silver) or 14k gold plated silver (one-micron plating)
- Pearls: 9*11 mm freshwater fireball pearls
- Dimensions: 9 x 15 mm
- Closure: push backs
- Sterling silver ear posts
- Finish: textured and polished
- Handmade with love in Quebec, Canada